Posted , 6 users are following.
I've recently been having some strange stools recently. I constantly have changing stools, the changes being very sporadic, in that the hardness, colour etc. is never consistent, however, there are always things that stand out. I have already had a couple of stool samples, an endoscopy and colonoscopy and all have led to doctors concluding IBS.
I'll list the symptoms:
• Abdominal pain - lasted several years (3-4 years) and never goes away - worst before bed and in the morning when I wake up
• Itchy anus
• Painful bloating (especially when eating even the smallest amount of food)
• Extreme fatigue - cannot exercise intensely, difficult to walk anywhere without tiring excessively
• Mucous in stool
• Yellow balls in stool (couple centimetres in diameter, almost always)
• Large black flecks (not as frequently, around 5cm in length)
I am an 'IBS-M' sufferer and have been diagnosed for three years, and intermittently suffer from an internal grade I haemorrhoid.
Also, my most recent stool had a long brown string in, about 7cm in length. This is what I'm most worried about... is it a parasite? Just fibre from foodstuffs?
I'm really worried about this so if anybody could help, I'd really appreciate it!
1 like, 8 replies