Strange symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Started 3 months ago when I had blood in my stool along with mucus.

Then I developed constipation and around 6 lymph nodes in my neck are swollen and have been for 2 months. They don't hurt but I'm worried about cancer.

I'm still constipated and Im having abdominal pain.

I feel constantly cold unlesss I'm in a warm shower, and I shiver a lot!

Along with this, I've been seeing new veins in my hands arms and feet that are bluish, and I have a cut on much foot that has been there for months!

What does this sound like as it's driving me bloody crazy with anxiety. I keep jumping from cancer to heart failure to other life threatening conditions!

Please say what you thik x

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear all this. Did your dr examine your back passage when you told him about the blood and mucous?

If not then may I suggest seeking a second opinion to rule out or diagnose haemarrhoids>

• Posted

No, but as the blood was only there a few times, he just focused on the mucus and put me in for a celiac blood test
  • Posted

You should ready make an appt to discuss the blood in your stool.. They need to rule out anything major, and it'll also give you some peace of mind.

• Posted

Aw bless you tahmed..

Health anxiety is terrible.... Try not to focus on this until you see your GP. If it is any conselation, i had a stool sample back in sept as , i had mucus and a little blood.

It was nothing sinister, it had happened because first i was constipated.. and when eventually able to go it had been backed up for some time.

I had to eat fibre every day and my GP prescribed Moveacol which keeps the stools soft.

I know it isnt a pleasant conversation but if it eases your mind it is best shared.

You need to up your fluid intake too.

Good LuckĀ 

Calm coping exercises and breatheĀ 

• Posted

Hi there Gill. Im 16 and I could really do without this!

I did have a CBC done at the doctors which was fine, and I had a celiac blood test which im waiting for.

I've always had really bad smelling poos and the pain comes and goes. Now it is back and it hurts low down when I cough!

I'm also very worried about the swollen lymph nodes as they have been there for 2 months which is really worrying as they seem to be getting bigger as well!

I feel cold all the time and I shiver a lot! And my tongue is slightly swollen as well. The new veins are worrying me as well as I shouldn't be having these veins as I'm young!

?????????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.