Strange thoughts

Posted , 3 users are following.

My anxiety levels have shot up in the last couple of days,I was at my daughter in laws I told her I wasn't feeling to good then I thought she was looking at me odd does anyone else have strange thoughts like this please help feel like I'm going crazy xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I did when I was at my lowest, don't worry are you on meds? if so how long?
    • Posted

I'm on quietapine and diazepam,I lowered my dose because of side affects restless leg syndrome but I up the dose again last night and hoping to see mental health next week xx
    • Posted

diazepram is a benzo and should only be used occasionally

Quietapine is an antipsychotic brug used in bipolar and schizophrenia not usually for anxiety.

There must be an AD more suitablerolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.