Stress

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi there my name is Gary I'm wondering if this is stress or what I've been working with this boy for years they split us up but when there's a big job to do I panic on my own feel sick headaches  and it's affecting my work I don't want  to quit my job because I need the money  what should I do 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like stress; if the job is big ask if there is anyone who can share the tasks with you. Explain your difficulties so they can make suitable adjustments for you.
    • Posted

Thanks pippa even small jobs feel difficult I can't sleep at night my mind goes all night I think I will have to take time off I've had this for a while I'm on antidepressants for it 

• Posted

Yes but I don't know what I want out the building trade I been there a long time but it's affecting my health 

• Posted

It's definitely time for a change if your health is suffering.  Perhaps try turning a hobby into self employment.

• Posted

I will go to work tomorrow and see how I get on but I think I will speak to the gaffer and if he does not support me then I will have to go off on the sick
    • Posted

If your boss doesn't support you, he is not a good employer; hopefully he does. 

• Posted

As long he does not pay me off I've been there 6 years 

• Posted

If your employer decides not to support you in your time of need after all this time, he is not worth working for and you are better off with something else.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.