Stress and anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am extremely stressed and anxious all of the time. I was wondering if anyone knew some natural was to help relieve it. Really don't want to have to take medication for it.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Therapy. Sun theanine L  ltheanine.  Chamomile tea (pure) . Walk a lot. Learn all you can about anxiety. Theres a ton of info. Out there. 
    • Posted

Thank you. I just do not want medication for it. Always get bad side effects with meds. I have looked into yoga and meditation as well as lavender essential oils
  • Posted

cut out sugar and caffine, and Stimulant, exersise daily , like walking, swimming.

Don't watch any stessfull shows, avoid politics and news.  

Take up yoga, tia chi.  Get a massages 2 times this week, once a week for the next 4 and then once a month.  See a behavior therapist.  practice mindfulness.  get a good night sleep.  if herbs are ok , take adaptogenic herbs and take a good mulitvitamin with B12 and take fish oil.

• Posted

Thank you so much. I have been wondering about chamomile tea and lavender essential oils
  • Posted

Chamomile tea. Lavender oil. They also have an anti anxiety oil on Etsy. Rub on temples and wrists before bed and it calms you. Same thing with the lavender, they make lavender candles and things specifically made for anxiety and stress relief

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.