Stress and Anxiety can be beaten

Posted , 2 users are following.

I suffered terribly from anxiety and panic attacks. I could not decide why and did not know who to turn to for help. Fiinally I found a product, prescribed by a naturopath, called \"Organo adrenoStress\", spelled exactly as I have written it here. This is made by Medicine Tree Pty Ltd, 651 Portrush Road, Glen Osmond South Australia 5064. It is a metered dose spray which you aim under your tongue, 4 shots up to 4 times a day and it really helps with anxiety/panic attacks. It comes in a 20 mL oral spray and there are no side effects and it is not addictive. It costs about Aus$25 I think, but it works!

Perhaps you can find a similar product. I will quote the ingredients exactly as listed on the bottle:

[quote:fae894f6fa]Active Ingredients:- Contains equal parts of Acid. phos. 18C, Adenohypophysis 12C, Cortex suprarenalis 12C, Cutis 5C, Glandulae suprarenales 12C, Glandula thyroidea 7C, Hepar 5C, Hypothalamus 12C, Ignatia LM/1, LM/2, LM/3, Renes 5C.

Contains ethanol.[/quote:fae894f6fa]

The product is called Organo adrenoStress and I have found it very helpful, non habit-forming, no side effects. But I don't know whether it is legally available in the UK.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Breezman

It contains ethanol does it not? Do you know the quantity it contains?

I doubt it can be bought here in the UK - If I'm right - ethanol used to be used in some products over here but have since been removed from these products due to issues of health and safety.

My Great Night Sleep tablets can't be bought here - they contain melatonin.

Now having said that - I have since found a couple of UK sites that sell Melatonin tablets.

For years I used alcohol as my safety net. I was always prepared for feeling 10 times worse the day after - but at the time I would be so desperate to 'escape' from my thoughts and feelings - it was worth the few hours of relief it gave me.

Even now when things are really bad I so want to drink - but I want to get better and rid of all these negative feelings - so I'm trying hard to be strong and stay away from anything that contains alcohol.

To help me - if I feel a strong urge to drink - I will take a couple of painkillers. Sounds silly to many people LOL but I won't drink if I have taken a tablet. Probably stems back to that night I was popping my anti depressnats left right and centre with a swig of wine - ending up in hospital!

It is probably the ethanol that is having the calming effect on you from that herbal rememdy you mention.

Now Breezman - word of warning - depression, anxiety, panic attacks will NOT affect your chances of gaining custody of your beautiful daughter - alcohol abuse WILL!

STOP drinking the whisky PLEASE! Find something less evasive to calm you - relax you - alcohol is just going to prolong your illness and sleeplessness.

Consider yourself told off!

Lay off thje whisky - you can do it now - but could you in 12 months time?

[u:04e181f677][b:04e181f677]Now[/b:04e181f677][/u:04e181f677] before it's too late.

lots of hugs

Melbi xxxx

• Posted

Hi Melbi. I am well and truly told off! (Thanks!) Yes it does contain ethanol but the quantity is not specified. But ethanol is only grain-based alcohol, isn't it?

Now Breezman - word of warning - depression, anxiety, panic attacks

will NOT affect your chances of gaining custody of your beautiful

daughter - alcohol abuse WILL!

Oh that hit home! Thank you Melbi. I'm ashamed to admit I have been relying on Johnny, but I am very strong willed and I can beat this. I gave up smoking after 25 years, cold turkey, I can do this too. You are a good friend. xxx

• Posted

Hi Breezman

I am so relieved you took my words is the context they were meant.

I do care about you and I'm glad my words hit home.

You are avery good man - caring and loving.

We will get through this together minus the codiene and whisky. :D

Melbi xxx

• Posted

I have suffered the same symptoms, and for years used alcohol as a crutch. Essential a shy person I find it difficult to be around people, even family members, at gatherings my Mum would have to tell me who was expected to attend, anybody who arrived and I did not know about sent me into a flat spin and I was unable to cope, so turned to the 'drink', I've been on citalopram now for 18 months or so and must say there's been an improvement, I still drink, but socially now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.