Stress can make gastritis?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Health anxiety again,a few month ago i did endoscopy,i had a type of bacteria,h.pylori,i took antibutics then i did test it was negative,in dat time i was googling all time becuz i got dat bacteria will make stomach cancer,its for a few days i have stomachache i think maybe i have dat bacteria again then it will make me cancer finally,im 24,i was like dis always worry about different disease,my anxiety disorder is getting better no panic attack,but now im realy freaking about stomach cancer,even i have nightmares about it sometimes,in my nightmare doc tell me i have cancer,i dont know what should i do,how can i get rid of these thoughts

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anahita

Best way to face the fear is to act.

I too have been in and out of anxiety since high school. I can relate with and understand your concern.

Coming to your issue, I would advise you to consult a doctor about your stomach pain.

Simply thinking negatively would further create fear, anxiety and panic attacks.

Try going for a walk, listening soft instrumental music, doing yoga, meditation to relax your mind.

Take care

• Posted

Hi there,yea me too as i remember i was like dis since high school or even when i was a child,no life no nothing it sucks
  • Posted

I dont know what with the media or google or some of these doctors but they always say eventually it can be cancerous..etc..oo much covering thier own butts. Youre talking about h pylori bacyeria. Of,you think it re populated go nack to the doctor amd get an endoscopy and find oit. They will treat it again. The freaking out part is health anxiety and panic attacks and for that you meed to learn proper breathing, cbt amd mindfullness techniques to manually calm yourself down. The body is an a,azing machine and all it wants to do is returnto its natural state. The mind messes everything up here. Save yourself endless worry and just call the doc and say my belly is bothering me again. For yourself go on a healthy diet, ask the doc for ideas of whats best or see a nutritionist.
    • Posted

Heya lisa thank you for answering,surrounded by doz thoughts,even i didnt know its better i call my doc,becuz its like i accepted i have cancer already

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.