Stressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since last year I have had 2 womb biopsys which have been inclusive due to cell changes and was told I had polyp 😩Skip to Wednesday I had a d&c and another biopsy so no polyp found so I asked surgeon what is happening only to be told I have to wait results yet again 😩I had a spinal block I was awake when I had it done loads of people in theatre observing ect You would think someone would know something they said procedure went well and would write to me so very anxious 😩 I asked recovery nurse if she could eleborate she said they don't look worried so relax ermmm not helping no idea what I'm facing or how long I have to wait I'm in the uk 🇬🇧

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

It's difficult to go thru then have little explanation. I think the waiting is the hardest part. Did they say how long you nad to wait ?

hope all comes back ok peace and good health. 

Please keep posting.

• Posted

Thank you for your comment I'm praying 🙏🏻🙏🏻 With gods grace he will bless me with good health xx

• Posted

Kerry 

i'm sending many prayers 🙏🏽🙏🏽And healing blessings your way!

i hope that you are given all that you need to sustain you thru this journey.

• Posted

Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down, but an encouraging word makes it glad. Prverbs 12:25

Gentle Hugs 🤗 

Hope xxx

• Posted

Why did you have the biopsies in the first place? Were you having problems? Healthcare in the US is so different than in the UK. However, we all need answers, and that seems to be the problem. I guess it's just not "clear cut," in other words, almost a process of elimination to determine the cause of problems.

Good luck...if they didn't seem worried, maybe everything is just fine.

• Posted

Hi Debbie thank You for comment I had a blind biopsy and transvaginal ultrasound in August due to spotting after 14 months of no period ( all was good but a polyp was seen ) I was told I would need to follow up with hestroscopy which I did but not till this January but before I went I had a period heavy 😩So I had hystersopy and biopsy done 23/1/ and 3 weeks later I had a letter stating there was a cell change in my lining saying they wanted me to have a d&c 😩I had my d&c 22/3 I was told that they would write to me with results from there findings but no time scale was given 😭Praying I have not got the big c as that is what they are looking for 🙏🏻For us all xx

• Posted

I'm praying for you too! After reading so many of these posts and being a member for a few months now, bleeding after menopause is common (maybe not normal, but certainly common). My GYN told me he sees it all the time and needs to run the necessary tests to rule out anything bad. Hang in there. We are thinking of you.

• Posted

Bless you thank you so much xxx god bless us all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

Hi my results were benign from my d&c 😃Thank You for your support wishing everyone health and happiness god bless xxxx

• Posted

So happy for you! The stress of going through all that is over!
    • Posted

I have my life back xx 😂🙏🏻🙏🏻 Praying for everyone who is still waiting xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.