Stressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi! I just got out from the hospital the other day. I have a blood pressure 170/101, doctor sent me home cause I pleaded because I'm missing my son (6weeks). Now I'm under medication, I need words of affirmation that my blood pressure will go down. Please help me!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am hoping that your blood pressure will go down usually you have to be on the medication for a little bit before you see it going down some maybe if you're relaxed and your on your new medicine and you're with your son and don't worry unless you have any bad bad symptoms you will probably see your blood pressure going down I've had problems with high blood pressure for a few years now and it is scary but we're still here and we will make it and we will be okay worrying only makes it worse even though we don't realize it I hope and pray everything will turn out okay just make sure and tell your doctor you have any new symptoms I have had every symptom in the book lots of nightmares that wake me up when my blood pressure is Sky High but try not to worry they are doing everything they can for you lots of love and hugs from me love Diana ?💚💜💙💛

• Posted

Diana, this is what they do in today's medicine.. ship you off to the emergency room and hospitalize us when hbp could be treated in the doctor's office.  I'm willing to bet your bp is high because you are worried and hospitalized.. Doctors very often don't get the right combination of medicine for YOU and treat bp with a one size fits all.. You will never get them to admit it's them and not you.. If you can find yourself a different physician..Best of health and hang in there...

• Posted

Hi Kathryn,

There's not really enough information in your post for anyone to have any opinion on whether or not your BP will go down.

Things like why you were in the hospital, how long you've had high BP, whether it was connected with your pregnancy etc. Would you like to tell us more about it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.