Stressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. Just wondering has anyone got groin pain? Also anyone who dosnt have hot flushes?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I had awful groun pain due to an ovarian cyst. I don’t get hot flashes. But do get burning feet.
    • Posted

I dont have any low abdo pain or did you not have it with cyst ? I only have ovaries as I had hysterectomy in 2016. Have u ever had flushes ?
    • Posted

With the left ovarian cyst I had pain deep in my groin and down my left leg. Luckily it’s gone, but I had that at the height of the worse of my symptoms. 

I haven’t had typical hot flashes. My face and upper back would sometimes burn when I would wake up, sometimes I feel an adrenaline rush and then get a headache or body aches and burning feet. So maybe these are all hot flashes, I just don’t know.

I used to drench the bed at times in my 40s. Now that happens only right before a cycle and not as bad. 

I think you should get a vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts.

• Posted

I feel like i have had every weird symptom out there but no hot flashes. I had a brief bout of left sided groin pain last year but it ended quickly. I sometimes doubt that all these things are meno related because I don't get the flashes but I know that's not true.

• Posted

So you don't get flushes either. I was getting concern as everyone I spoke with gets flushes .

• Posted

Hello I’m 48 and I don’t have hot flashes but I do wake up sweaty sometimes.  I am schedule to get my period tomorrow and the last 2 days I have pain on my left side inthe growing area, left shoulder pain and radiates to my breast , headaches with neck pain , chest pressure , acne , itching all over, I have for the first time vaginal dryeness which itch was horrible.  I can’t work out since last Saturday I did Zumba and Sunday I woke up with my left ankle on the inside was swell up and the vein was up ,  I need to lose weight so being out for a week got me worry. I pretty much go to the doctor every week for something is crazy! It is bad my doctor already expect me . 🤪 I hope you all feel better hugs. 

• Posted

I'm 46 had a complete hysterectomy in 2016 but kept my ovaries. So I haven't had a period from then. I have neck pain which is showing cervical spondylosis. But had this groin pain from may and left breast/underarm pain. But no hot flushes /itch. So I seem went into full menopause very quick. . Im concerned incase something else .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.