stressed about atos medical

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone. Im new to the site. I have gad cervical spondylosis for many years and last september I went down hill very quickly. Had to give my job up due to cs and depression.

I had another mri and told I now have multi level disc degeneration and also foraminal stenosis.  What i'm stressed about is my appointment for atos medical has come through I did ask for an appointment on a m9nday so my friend could take me but they have arranged it for a thursday. Will it go against me if I rebook for when I have asked for? 

Thank you Px

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

i have quite a bit of experience with atos and its ok to change you date.  Just give them a call and get an appointment to suit you.  The good news is that while your letter still has the atos logo it is now a different company doing the medical and they are a lot better.  I recently had an appointment with them and they were great, it was so much easier.

good luck

• Posted

Hi. Thanks for the reply. It just i've read so many bad reviews of atos plus I now a couple of people that have had their medicals with not so good results. I'll try to stop worrying now. ☺x
  • Posted

Hi paula57733

Welcome to the site. As juliet10258 has said all you have to do is phone them up and say you want another appointment and atos is no longer doing it plus they have to give you an appointment which suits you if you have to take some one. I hope everything goes well for you when you do go  

so take care jeanette xrolleyes

• Posted

Hi Jeanette43594. Thanks for reply☺will ring in morning and get it sorted. Thanks every one. P xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.