Stressed on overdosing

Posted , 2 users are following.

So read online that the max amount is 3600. I have been taking it for anxiety and other meds for panic attacks if needed. I didn't think it through but I think I've been taking more than I should have and now I am in a sense scared. I'd wake up, eat something and take 5 pills of 300. Which equals 1500. Later down the line around lunch time I'd take the same amount and now I'd be at around 3000. I didn't think it through at all and now I've yes been getting diarrhea. At night I' either skip it or once in a while take 5 more. Which is bad, apparently really bad cause that would make it 4500. I'm a hint worried and a good amount scared. I really need help. I want to get close to the 3600 marker in a day but clearly not go over. I need help please! taking it 3 times a day and the pills are 300mg, I need to know how many pills in the morning, afternoon and evening to get close to the 3600 or hitting the marker. Please help?

I will stop taking what I have been cause I know I should due to the major issues. Just tell me am I going to be okay?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.