Stressed out!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there, so I'm stressing out in a big way as I had sex with a stranger last night and midway through the condom broke (but neither of us noticed). She said that she was clean but there is that thing at the back of my head chipping away and sending my anxiety in to overdrive! I'm planning to go to the sexual health clinic first thing tomorrow morning to get tested but I am freaking out at the moment! Am I just over reacting?

Matt

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Troy,

I don’t mean to increase your anxiety and make you worry more. You can surely visit the health clinic soon but lots off STDs will not show up the next day. You may go, come up clean and live happily ever after but. Recommend giving it more time.

You’re worried about her being clean but also she may Be feeling the same about you. Think about the last time you got a full panel STD test completed since All don’t have symptoms.

I understand you worries. I’m in a similar situation. I’m waiting for 16 weeks, half way there and at the same time I don’t even want to find out until I get intimate with someone. 

But all the best mate!

• Posted

I meant Matt!
  • Posted

Hey Troy

Thanks for the response, this was the first time since splitting from my wife (and we were both clean) so its given me a right scare! Oh well, I can only hope she was telling the truth. Hope things go well for you.

Matt

• Posted

It's a good idea to go to a clinic, they are professionals and make good decisions, but don't worry the chance of getting diseases are too low.

• Posted

Thanks for the reply Aahmad!

My plan is to be waiting outside for the doors to open, today has just been a whole load of worry (probably and hopefully for nothing), I just need to be sure though.

Matt

• Posted

Don't worry at all.

If you are worried this is a good idea to do tests with that girl together.

• Posted

Update,

I had bloods taken but have to go back in a month to have another set done. The Doctor though my chances of catching something were going to be pretty low, the tests will find out for sure.

Matt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.