Stretch marks and pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have stretch marks at the top of my hamstring by my butt. They have been there many years.

I used to weight train when young so they happened because of that.

I have terrible burning pain in that area for at least 14 years. I am now 52.

I have seen a few docs and none have been able to help me.

I have tried various creams and was put on Pregabalin for a time. Nothing has helped.

I have taken some pics and will post if I can find out how to.

Sitting down is very very uncomfortable indeed. I hate sitting.

I truly think it has something to do with the stretch marks. I do have some redness there too. Could it be ingrown hairs?

HELP!

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

How can I add a pic?
  • Posted

You need to upload an image
    • Posted

I put a link in my post above which is waiting to be moderated.
  • Posted

How do I add pics? The link above was removed! Ta
    • Posted

There are four squares at the top right of your writing space. Click on the far right one and that should take you to your pictures you want to post.
    • Posted

I don't understand why that would be.  What about sending a massage... can you see the massge by my name?

• Posted

Are you signed in? If you'll not signed you wan't.

• Posted

It might not work if you are using a cell phone, You'll proberbly need a computer .

• Posted

Using a tablet
  • Posted

Mod can help?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.