Stretch marks on breasts?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I’m 17 years old and I’ve never had stretch marks on my breasts before now. They just started appearing and my breasts seem to be getting a little bigger. They’re already quite large for how thin I am and I don’t really need any more volume in the girls.

Anyone know why they decided to start growing again? I thought they were done! 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking any supplements , unusual energy bars ?what kind of physical activity are you doing ? All these could have an effect on your breasts.

Lastly could you be pregnant ? That can make breasts grow

• Posted

Hmm...I do yoga and Pilates regularly. I did start eating a different brand of energy bars but could that effect my breasts...? 

No, I couldn’t be pregnant. smile 

I’m a virgin and my fiancé and I are saving sex for marriage. 

• Posted

Are you sure you're not pregnant? Have you been busy lately? You know what I mean. Sex.

• Posted

No sir! I’m a virgin.  My fiancée and I are waiting to have sex until marriage. 

• Posted

By God’s grace! We seek to honor Him. Never kissed either and we plan to save our first kiss for our wedding day. 

Getting married spring time next year. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.