Stretch Urethra

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have had a lot of water infections 18 to be precise went in hospital very poorly they said that i had that many water infections the antibiotics were not clearing it properly i ended up with septis ecolli in hospital for 5 days in the end after more water infections the doctor sent me to hospital to look in my bladder to my shock horror the doctor couldnt get the tool he was using into my urethra it had narrowed and scared from the Lychen i now have to go in hospital again for an Emergency opp going to Stretch my Urethra and wash my Bladder out also i have had Lychen Slerosis for about 4 years and only used Steroid cream the strongest you can get in all this time ive had one 8 month break is there anyone who can help in what to use for a break Thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Are you referring to a urinary tract infection?  I have never heard of a water infection.  I use estrogen in an oil base to help heal the skin.  Some use borax or baking soda to help reverse the scaring but I have never used that so hopefully they will reply as well to discuss their experience with it,  I have been dealing with LS for over 20 years and although I have some scaring and labial issues for the most part I am keeping it in check with the estrogen and the clobetasol.  When you take antibiotics they kill the good bacteria that colonize in the intestines, the bladder and vagina.  You need a good probiotic to replenish them so the bad bateria do not and cannot multiply and cause issues.  Diet also helps maintain the proper PH in the bladder and the vagina to keep the bad bacteria and yeast off the bladder walls.  Start with cranberry juicebut only pure with zero sugar or other additives.  Trader Joes has it at a reasonable price.  Drink it by adding half water and half cranberry and drink 4 to 6 8ounce glasses a day and get a good probiotic
    • Posted

Yes it is urinary tract infections i have to go to the hospital on the 18th of october  for pre opp there going to widen my uretha as it has narrowed and scared with the LS and wash my bladder out i have had LS for about 4 years now in that time i have had one 8 month break from the itching and sorness i have used every steroid cream in the end i was told i need to use the strongest steroid cream permanently ad am still always flared up i now have sorness and iching at the top of my legs can you get lychen there ?
  • Posted

Escenti,

​Try baking soda baths and rinses.  It may calm things down.  Also - start looking at your diet.  A big thing is sugar. 

• Posted

When you feel a blatter infection coming on start rinsing with water in which a small amount of apple cider vinegar instead of baking soda.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.