strong nausea feeling from anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey guys 1 of my main and worse anxiety symptoms is the strong urge to be sick if im in a car or shop or even someone elses home! does anybody else have this or any tips on how to control this?

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello karl151285 yes that is my first symptom. I tend to drink some tea. Yogi tea is good it's call stress relief. Calm down I know it might not be but don't worry.??

• Posted

thanks Judi ?

I haven't drunk tea in years I will deffo give it a try

• Posted

It's not one of my symptoms but a friend of mine gets that way ... She brings herbal tea bags everywhere with her ... Ginger & lemon or Camomile , says it works a treat ..

• Posted

thanks for reply

iv read about ginger I just really hate it haha! I use halls menthol sweets they seem to settle me down but I don't wanna stay with them and end up rotting my teeth! thanks for advice tho I will try ?

• Posted

As gross as ginger tastes i buy the root its sold in all the supermakrkets and fruit and small markets. I juice with it. One inch of it, peeled in to a juicer you can add an apple or a pear to help the taste.and apple has pectin which is also good for the stomach. Green apple. Its great stuff. You can get california rolls or avacadoe rolls and you out a slice of ginger on top and some wasabi and eat it that way as well. Everyday. This stuff really helps naseau and dizzy stuff. 

• Posted

Yes, here's a tip. Call your doctor immediately and get on a antidepressant. You will start to feel like your old self

• Posted

Hi Ive had PTSD Gen depression and sever anxiety and panic att since age 6 yrs old.YES an they made me so nauseated I wanted to die.I was given ondansetron 4 mg threw a IV.an now pills.so happy ive had a 2 day break. from panic attacks im just thanking God.im 58 now my dog cat passed had to move have no car.did this all my self.and boom it hit me hard.nausea tremors shaking sweating .I went to ER.was diff from my heart racing. im up at 530 6am with pounding heart.sweating shaing an somex crying. let me know how it goes im here if u need some pointers or quest.ask

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.