Struggle with eye problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

My name is mark for 34 years i have had blephartis in all four eye lids the symptoms radiate all over my face from Two swellings under each eye x. I. Also get. Eye attacks where acid material is ejaculated from both lids it has destroyed my normal life i struggle each day from depression and anxiety because of it been to moorfields eye. Hospital in london thefe is. Nothing that can been done i have to live with it i. Find life hard yours turly mark xxx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've had blepharitis, have they not given you drops? I've had all sorts of issues, from floaters to flashes. My eyes even light up when i blink sometimes and i always see tracers. Ive had 2 optician appointments and I've seen two opthalmologists and they cant find anything.

Im sure theres more tests they could do, but whilst they cant be bothered, I'm sitting at home thinking I'm going to go blind, my anxiety is through the roof, so i feel your pain.

• Posted

Thks. But. After 36 years i have exhaust ed the system but thk u v much i worry. About my mental health. Because of it i wish u health dear friend mark

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.