Struggling

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm so struggling I just want to end this hell apart from the struggle with alcohol trying to cut back !! Got ed depression anxiety and borderline personality disorder and my son has mh issues, also had to deal with his dad nearly dying been in intensive care Hdu etc and I'm next of kin. It's just been such a stressful time feel really s**t

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

So sorry, but this tricky to reply to you. Let me think and come back later😀

• Posted

Robin, I'm tired. I couldn't help but to reply to biker. I've been through the ringer myself. I'm a dang drunk.

• Posted

What is m h issues with your so ? What are you referring too? Your ex husband nearly died? Too much going on for you at the moment and you are taking consolation in booze. I do understand, but it is a vicious circle and best to gradually reduce the drinking in the coming weeks. try if you can 😁

• Posted

Biker, did you wake up this morning? Number one! That's a good thing. I'm a drunk. In deep. We can only control ourselves, the rest is life. I do not pretend to answer your question, but let me ask you this, with out drinking, do you feel like you can stand strong? Don't get me wrong. Again, I'm a drunk! But when it comes to kidos, lead with your heart. You will never go wrong there.

• Posted

I did wake up this morning just feeling guilt and hatred it's a vicious circle just want to cut down I tried yesterday and failed again

• Posted

Yes, I know too well that awful guilt to wake up to.  Knocks me all day and makes me mad at myself.  I don't take any medication but tapered down slowly,  I was earlier this morning on C3 web and really read all about TSM and the struggles with both Joanna and Claudia.  They were both in to this nightmare merry go round of hell and TSM has worked wonders. 

I can't remember if you have posted whether you have tried this if your doctor would allow it.  If it is a last resort it could be your answer.

Just never give in and never give up.

G.

• Posted

Hi Biker. I too have depression, anxiety and BPD (and PTSD). I know how impossible it can feel to cut back on drinking when it seems it's the only thing that helps. But believe me it doesn't help, it makes things worse. I'm not preaching, I still have a weekly drink just to relax a bit, but it is possible to cut back, even if it seems everything is going against you. Stay strong. You can do this. ?

Speckled Gecko xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.