Struggling

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all 😃 I recently switched from citalopram been about a week. And I feel absolutey horrendous 😦 I'm soso anxious it's unnarble. I really don't feel like I can carry on 😦 (with the medication) been proscribed 40mg twice daily of propanolol. And they just make me feel weird. Just looking for advice please

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

are you on sertraline? what dose are u on and for how long ?

• Posted

Yes 5o mg I was on citalopram for 20 weeks. Until last week when I switched to setraline

• Posted

early days sucks , but you should feel better within 6-8 weeks or after 2 weeks you can up your dose . im on 100 now its my week 5 and i still feel morning aniexty and here and there through the day .

• Posted

how are you doing Ryan i have switched too and also feel shocking .

• Posted

Not good 😦 although slightly better today than yesterday. But I'm hopeing a few weeks I will be fine

• Posted

keep on with Sertraline . I was on 50mg 8 weeks then 100mg 8week.

so making a total of 4 months Sertraline. Im just feeling better than on Citlapram.

It was terrible for several weeks. but now feeling more positive.

I was prescribed Propranol also. Had to stop gave me terrible weird thoughts.

Good Luck. Sertraline takes weeks or months to start working.

still some panic and bad thoights but not so often.

Get Drs advice.

wishing you Peace.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.