Struggling badly

Posted , 7 users are following.

So sorry, me again!

Been struggling with suicidal thoughts for so long now, and it's just getting worse.  Getting scared now.  Don't trust myself.  Was even looking at coffins yesterday.  Not been this bad before.  Thinking I should be prepared and start writing final letters.

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sometimes... you just have to let things go... it's hard living with the past it has for me because it was the only thing which brought happiness and inspiration to my life. I blame depression on the lack of freedom, i mean just enclosed in such a small world... go to work, come home, cook, sleep, wash, clean... the list goes on. Sometimes people dont realise how much of a life there is if they looked at it from another perspective like save up money so you can go to your desired places and find a new future it really is a life out there if people want it. But there you go...
  • Posted

my faith is what gets me through just remember when things get bad there is always hope for them to get betterand they do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.