Struggling so bad

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm really struggling with everything and guilt for not getting to grips with my alcohol issues,I know I'm drinking to much but have ed,bpd and anxiety and the alcohol just takes the edge off . I need to do something just don't have the backbone to do something

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

What are you struggling with?
    • Posted

Hsving anorexia is hell on earth the alcohol takes edge off but each morning i wake i wish i hadnt
  • Posted

I know what you mean but you shouldn't feel guilty, it's not easy and probably never will be easy and there's going to be good and bad days but you just have to remember you're trying and that's what's important. Don't give up!

• Posted

Hi I’m very new to this site as I’ve after 2 years finally given in to the fact that I have a problem with alcohol it started about 2 years ago when I split up with my girlfriend after 2 years I’m 43 now and In the beginning it started with a quarter bottle of vodka a night for about 4 months it carried on however after that it became a full bottle a night and that’s how it’s been up till now . As time has gone on I’m becoming increasingly feeling unwell I am starting to get tummy ake most mornings yesterday I woke up to the fact that I may die if I carry on leaving behind 2 children .after readIng many threads on here I’m encouraged that I’m not alone I also realise I think boredom is a big part of the problem at night I have nothing to do yes I’m in a hole at the minute but I just want to encourage you that I am also at the beginning of the journey and I want to beat it I’m going to taper the amount as of from today instead of a full bottle it will be a quarter bottle and I’ve set my goal not to start tonight till 9pm it’s usually been 3 pm but I want to change we all can change you just have to want to to I wish you luck and I know I can beat this and so can you good luck and I will post an update let you know how my journey goes good luck my friend you can do it ! And so can I 🙂

• Posted

Its such a struggle isnt it feel so overwhelmed i hope you manage to achieve your goal good luck
    • Posted

Hello everyone I just want to share my experience with you all I have a sister that was Now call it vodka was her drug of choice she had gotten so bad that she would drink herself to sleep wake up and start over it got to the point where it started taking over her brain then her liver and kidneys my sister weigh a hundred and seventy-four pounds but after the alcohol destroyed her body the water would gain so much she would weigh over 300 pounds we lost my sister July 9th 2017 she lost her battle due to alcohol she left behind for children so you see and I'd only destroys you it destroys family please give it up give it to God reach out to God keep Faith keep prayer I'm praying for all of you God bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.