Struggling to cope with renal failure

Posted , 10 users are following.

I am at end stage 5 sitting at a 9% function. 

On the 22nd December I had a "missed call" 

sinse that day I've started to really struggle mentally. 

I feel guilty I don't spend enough time with my young famy due to constant feeling of tiredness. 

I work full time and seem to feel guilty as I use all my energy up at work. 

Please tell me I'm not alone in these thoughts/feeling I'm having 

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Bryan, I hope you dont mind me messaging, are you Lutley Bryan? if so its Janine who spoke to you! (Kellys friend) If not then ignore that

I do know how you feel to some extent, I feel bad that I dont work like I used to, I want to be able to contribute to the house, I wanna do all the fun things with my boys but I dont have the energy no more, I was so full of energy and life a couple of yrs ago, I feel im losing myself sad Im not the same person anymore and it really gets me down... im currently getting over my second fly of the year and I feel awful! 

going to have my bloods done on tuesday!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.