Struggling to sleep on Duloxitene

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I have been struggling to sleep for the past couple of months I take 60mg of Duloxitene and I can't sleep at night because I wake about 2 or 3 In the morning is there anything else I can take to help with my sleep if anyone could help that would be great thanks x

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I’ve still been taking a small dose of mirtazapine at night which helps with sleep so I’m dreading going without. Jason on this thread recommended cbd oil and melatonin for sleep but I haven’t tried it x

• Posted

I take a low dosis of melatonin (1.5mg)  and it help me to sleep better. That’s a good natural option.  My psiquiatrist recommended.
  • Posted

Matazapine helps you sleep I take a very small dose half a 7.5mg tablet, with prozac 10mg, I also have fibromyalgia ,which prozac do,nt touch at all, I have read duloxatine helps that, I have tired gabapentin but a very low dose, how do you feel on duloxatine, does it make you sweat , as I am menopausel and have a lot of that, was thinking of asking doctor about it, thanks
    • Posted

I do get hot sweats at night and I wake up drenched I'm only 19 and have 2 kids and my doctor won't prescribe me anything else Sonim just a bit confused what to do she is got to swap my meds but if i get sore I will have to go back on the Duloxitene

• Posted

I had the same problem , but my Dr recommended to take in the morning 60 mg  duloxetine and I can sleep better. 
  • Posted

I was taking 30mg duloxetine till today was at doctors again.. now I have to take 60mg a day...I was the same getting up at 3..4 in morning .. I take half  of my wife's sleeping tab now I can get 6..7 hrs sleep....

• Posted

I find it very difficult and my doctor won't give me a sleeping tablet cause of my age and I have 2 kids so I'm a bit stumped on what to do

• Posted

Try melatonin for sleep , Jason on this thread recomends it also cbd oil 

• Posted

My doctor prescribed me melatonin 1.5 mg it’s a small dose to start and it’s  natural . The melatonin have helped me a lot!!! You could ask your dr. And it’s over the counter medicine. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.