Struggling today :(

Posted , 20 users are following.

Hello everyone...another struggling day in perimenopause ugh! I feel like I will never feel better and that I am just really losing it sad Please pray for me today.

Thank you!

1 like, 102 replies

102 Replies

Next
  • Posted

What's wring becky? Xx

• Posted

Hi Brenda I just get really down sometimes and feel like I cant take much more of this sad I am very thankful for all of you ladies on here that will pray for me and talk me through these feelings smile It helps so much!

• Posted

I get really down as well becky what a horrible feeling it is I've never experienced anything like it, we're all here for you and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you

Hugs

Brenda xx

• Posted

I get that way sometimes too. Hang in there and know your not alone.
    • Posted

Thank you Brenda. ...what do you do when you get so down? This is such a rough thing to go through sad I hope I can make it

• Posted

Becky...I used to cry and let the feelings overwhelm me, I know it will pass so keep telling myself this

The best thing for me is to go fior three short walks everyday, usually 15/20 mins in the fresh air

Even if I'm unsteady or feel ill I still go out and walk it clears your head and always makes me feel more positive

I hope you can get out and try walking see if it helps

Let me know how your feeling, I'm in the uk, 1am here so going to try and sleep, speak soon

Love

Brenda xx

• Posted

I will be walking, thank you Brenda and I hope that you are sleeping well smile

• Posted

Hi Becky,

I'm sorry you're having a bad day. I'm new to this forum. Are you on meds., herbs. My sysmptoms were horrible, but I'm back to my old self since I've been on HT; progesteron and estrogen. Hope you feel better smile  

• Posted

What symptoms are bothering you the most today? Trying to see if anyone has any suggestions.
    • Posted

Hi Laura I am just taking vitamin b complex and vitamin d at the moment. I am going to start a low dose birth control pill next week if my period shows up. Im glad that you are doing well. I hope mine helps because sometimes I feel that I cant go on sad Thank you for responding

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.