Struggling today 😢😢

Posted , 8 users are following.

Morning all, I'm struggling so much today, I hate this bloody illness, I'm so sore to touch even my clothes touching my body hurts, my legs just want to go to sleep as they are so sore and tired, all I can do is shuffle around the house. I just want to go to bed but it's school holidays so trying to be upbeat for the kids.

I'm having anxiety attacks about having to work tomorrow...I just don't have the energy ???? but due to sickness record I have to go in or get a warning. xxx

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I feel so sorry for you, I know how bad this illness is without added pressure of children and troubles at work. I'm lucky to a degree my youngest boy is 27 and I now can't work, I was awake all last night because of cramps up and down my legs, I'm trying to get some sleep just now but all I've heard are the bin men, the window cleaner, a parcel for my son, it is so predictable. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you xxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hey sparkles76 I am experiencing the same thing this morning I can barley function. The pain is everywhere I hate this so badly.
  • Posted

Hi there, know exactly what you mean about the mornings especially!  I work 4 days 9 to 5 and I have to drag myself out of bed. I don't know how much more I can stand. Soreness all over especially spine. Then my foggy brain and terrible fatigue, it is so difficult but need to work as on my own. Son at uni and end up having to give him loads of money!! Life is so difficult. I do feel for you. Are you on any medication? X

• Posted

Sparkles76,

Omg, my heart goes out to you!! I know what you mean with the clothes and your legs, when my daughter was in school back in the day it was so hard to put on that face and go and get everything she needed, hang in there!! We are here for you to talk or vent.. I know it's hard, I had to go to work just to make it by for my daughter finally I got let go and it gave me the opportunity to go on disability in the USA if I didn't have this little disability money I would not make it through a job because of the meds and pain I'm in I be screwed big time..and what little sleep I do get I would be a mess, now I'm stressing over where to live, it's tough trying to find a place and to be able to pay your bills, its so hard to put a smile on my face

But I will try my hardest to stay strong and to give positive vibes and words to everyone that needs it.

Stay strong

Cynthia (Cindy)

• Posted

Hi there, 

really feeling your pain. I also have my child in school holidays and I am struggling and not felt pain since I had to give up work which was two years ago am not sleeping because of pain and that's leading to anxiety attacks and the pain I can hardly move off the sofa. As well as you trying to keep upbeat for my son as he does not understand the pain I'm in. Really admire you for keeping up a job your work should understand but too many employees don't unfortunately. You shouldn't get a warning for being ill can you not get a doctors note surely it's discrimination against someone who has a disability if you do get a warning. I was sacked because of my illness and won an employment tribunal. This illness is evil and as many others on here fed of people not understanding and just looking at you thinking there alright. Just because we are not in a wheelchair or lost a limb people really don't understand how we are feeling inside. Wishing you better !!! 

• Posted

I really feel for you and understand your pain. I work full time but have been off work for 3 months due to FM, I had been told I was having too much time off sick but I couldn't help it. I used to cry when getting up for work at 5.30 am as I was always so exhausted and in so much pain. Even just sitting here now I feel like I have heavy weights on my shoulders causing pain. I don't think I will be able to return to work which is very hard to accept, and such a worry financially. Sending you love. Jo

• Posted

So sorry! Im in U.S. an have it along with anxiety and depression. Its a daily struggle to get out of bed. Have you tried Cymbalta? Or Tramadol. Tramadol can become addicting but if in normal dosage like 2-3 50mg pills a day can help. Ibup helps to. Look up Curcumin. Its the derivative of turmeric. It needs to be taken with blk pepper. Really look it up. Its a anti-inflammation. Also, magnesium an b-12. Probiotic to. Alot of health issues start in the gut. Treat your gut rt. People dont know but most of Seratonin is made in sm intestine. Look that up to. Also look up Dr. Bergman or Berman. On YouTube. Hes a natural Dr. An discusses about Fibromyalgia. Things I didnt realize!! Im not healed or anything an am going thru extreme stress rt now. Im fixin to try Cymbalta again or Effexor XR there are side effects for every drug. I dont like Lyrica or Gabapentin. Rt now I have severe tennis elbow an dont know why. Also upper back pain. Subscapular pain in trigger points. Massage can be beneficial for fibromyalgia to.

Goodluck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.