Struggling today, just need some reassurance.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had some wine last night , I have had a glass of wine before whilst taking my Mirtazepine I just make sure I don't take it straight after but i woke up this morning I had convinced myself I'm going to have a heart attack , I've sat in the sofa all day my insides feel like there shaking , I keep trying to take deep breaths but I can't and I'm just waiting for the pain in my heart to start , I am so really fed up of all this , I had been getting better but now another set back , I just can't tell myself it's my anxiety that's making me feel like this I'm sure it's my heart .

Soooooo fed up and sad 😭

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm on mirtazapine too. And i have setbacks also. Anxiety returns - not as bad or for as long as before but its there. I want it gone and to be the person i was before. Its going to take time and we will get there. Ps i am struggling today too. We have people out there who know what we are going through and will listen and support each other. I'm here if you want an ear to listen. X

• Posted

Thanks Julie, I'm just so fed up with worrying about being ill , I feel so jittery inside today , chest pains body aching.

It's nice we have this site and can help each other , sometimes that's all you need to help.

Hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

Same to you Natalie. It helps to know there are people who will just listen to what you are worried about no matter how small it may seem because to us its big and real and that is the problem. It is hard sometimes making sense of it and trying to fit in(my issue). So i come on here and find some solace that someone is listening. Xxx
  • Posted

I got told I have gad today was a bit of a relief tbh after months of suffering and like you very Shakey and thinking I was having a heart attack or thinking it was some terminal illness hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

It's awful thinking the worse all the time. Hopefully now you know what it is you can start to deal with the symptoms 😊.

Thanks , hope you feel better soon 👍

• Posted

Heart conditions do not start up on demand, so it sounds like Anxiety. A glass of wine will not hurt you, I am sitting here looking at the clock awaiting my couple of cans of pear perry, as I do every Friday night.

If you are feeling ill talk to your GP, I have never heard of been ill on demand.

Explain your anxiety and ask for some CBT, and coping exercises.

Good luck, keep a hold

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.