Struggling with discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, so ive been struggling with discharge for a few months now since taking antibiotics for a uti. I've been having more discharge than usual but is has no unusual colour or smell. I've had std test which have all come back negative so its not that. Saw a doctor who initially thought it was thrush but the swab came back with no traces. It's really stressing me out as i seem to only be coming to dead ends. what could it be?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I will suggest you need no to worried about, calm down, don't overthink about it. Focus on your intake, things will get better.

Secondly how often you have intercourse?

• Posted

an alteration in PH could lead to an anomaly regarding natural secretions. You definitely need to delve deeper because the way you tell what happened to you, it's not easy to give you a precise answer

Vera

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I was having more discharge than usual, sometimes thin/watery and white, sometimes a little clumpy. It occasionally burned as I has some small satellite lesions but the doctor told me it was because of the thrush. I don't have that discomfort any more but I'm still having the increased discharge

• Posted

I dont know how "bad" it looks but i guess it also has a big impact that you think so much and stress about it. Try to "forget" it and just do your daily things school/work etc and just leave it for itself for a couple of weeks because i know stress is the primary cause of most things just like when your period is irregular and many other things.

Hope it helps...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.