Struggling with moving objects. Pots

Posted , 1 user is following.

For a while now I haven't been able to go on an elevator and step off and be able to walk. It feels like the ground is moving and that I'm falling down.. it also happens on escalators, but not as intense. I can barely wash my face/ hair with my eyes closed if I'm standing up. I can barely wash my face with my eyes closed if I'm standing up in the shower and certain designs like stripes are hard to look at (they move). I'm not sure what this is but it's really annoying oh and sometimes when I'm driving and come to a stop it feels like I start rolling back. Does anyone experience this? I'm 21 female with pots.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.