Struggling with symptoms now. Possibly Lupus?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all. Looking for help. Been unwell for 7 months now. Feeling so unwell everyday with flu like symptoms, joint pains that flare up. Over heating all the time, sleepless nights because of it. Feel sick and so lethargic. Flare ups happen randomly and can last week's or days at a time. The rheumatologist rules out Lupus straight away. I saw an endocrinologist who suspects lupus. I also have a sun allergy and Raynuads. My ANA is positive at 1.160 homogeneous. Needing help but don't know what to do now. The heat is unbearable now.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Have you looked into Lyme or CIRS? They can have many of the same symptoms as Lupus. I even had a positive ANA due to CIRS.

• Posted

I recently got tested for Lymes but don't think it's that. Nothing from a tick bite or anykind of rash like that. What is CIRS?

• Edited

It is Chronic Inflammatory response syndrome. It is caused by mold exposure(at home or work). Some bacteria can cause it. This is what I have and I had the positive ANA. It is difficult to find many doctors that treat this condition. Most blood tests will be normal. But the tests that will usually be abnormal with CIRS are MMP-9, Cortisol, C4a, C3a, sometimes Leptin, ADH, MSH. There is a visual contrast test and question test online that you can take that will give you a pretty good idea if you have this. The website is biotoxinjourney. ( CIRS is also referred to as Biotoxin Illness)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.