Stubborn Bartholin Cyst!!! SOS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, I am at my absolute wits end with my BC and I feel compelled to share my story hopefully someone can help me?? I’ve been dealing with BC for about 2 years now off and on. Currently I have had the same cyst for about 2/3 months now. Originally when the cyst first popped up in February, I went straight to the gyno and they immediately lanced the cyst and draine it. (Yeah right) the following day I notice there was still a hard lump right where the incision was. I followed the daily baths regimen, took my antibiotics and applied tea tree oil to the area. The following week for my follow up appt the doc saw the cyst was still there so they lanced me again!!! sad(( any one who’s had this procedure done can tell you it’s TRAMAUTIZING (maybe I’m being a bit dramatic) nonetheless I was shaking and crying and they “drained” the remaining cysts. The following day I still feel the lump. I had enough with the doctors, they told me if it comes up again to call them and to schedule an emergency surgery to have the cyst removed. After reading several forum sites of women dealing with this issue and actually having done the surgery, I noticed that for many women even after that surgery the cyst still came back!!! I couldn’t deal with a surgery just for the demon to come back anyways so, I realized I needed to do take the natural route if I was go gonna have any hope. I have tried everything. Tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar (which has burnt the hell of out my skin), tumeric and coconut oil paste, taking vitamin D, C, probiotics, tumeric capsules, Serrapeptase, even Goldenseal Root paste(which has helped a little), warm compresses, eating Greek yogurt, lowering my sugar intake, avoiding dairy(except for the yogurt), sitz baths with Epsom salt, tea tree and apple cider vinegar; literally EVERYTHING!! I will say, before trying any of these natural remedies, the cyst was big and hard, (the size of a lemon) usually if I press on it puss and fluid will ooze out, but prior to trying the remedies the cyst had abcessed and was unbearably painful and nothin was oozing out of the cyst. After a weekend of intense treatment ( tumeric and coconut oil paste during the day, along with constant applications of tea tree oil mixed with coconut oil and apple cider vinegar diluted and goldenseal root paste over night; along with taking the supplements mentioned above every morning) the cyst had softened and pus was finally starting to flow out!! We’re now in April and the cyst had begun to start draining out only when I apply pressure to it. I do notice that it’s mainly puss and blood that oozes out with the occasional small concentrations of blood? (Looks like a small blood clot maybe????) The cyst had been oozing out every single time I applied pressure, but now when I apply pressure, some blood will form at the head of the cyst and won’t drain.. like if blood is blocking the cyst from draining. The cyst is about the size of ping pong ball right now, it feels like it wants to burst, but it just can’t!! Please can someone tell me how to burst this thing once and for all sad I don’t want to do the surgery I’m terrified of going under plus id have to tell my parents and my boyfriends parents since I am living with him (embarrassing!!!) I just can’t.. please?? I will say that I do believe your emotional well being does play a part in the intensity of the cyst, when I was overwhelmed and super stressed out of the cyst that’s when it had abscessed.. when I started the home remedies (which gave me hope that this nightmare would be over, thus I was able to take my mind off of it and not stress) I notice is when they cyst had begun to go down in size.. I have searched the internet for a bursting remedy that I have not yet tried and that is effective, please if anyone knows any tips or tricks to help me please share!!!! Thank you all

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.