Stubborn UTI

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have had a UTII FOR 4 weeks , 3 lots of antibiotics which are upsetting my IBS any suggestios have 2 different infections and pain in the kidney area

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi sandra.

i had a stubborn uti that wouldnt go too in the end thr specislist put me on deoxyclycline antibiotic which was stronger and it worked

hope this helps

vikki

• Posted

inhad uti which responded to second anti biotic they say but i still have symptoms of pelvic a che and frequency, yet dr says no infection, and its really upset my ibs for last weeks. anyone know if bladder and bowel related in these infections

• Posted

Hi i have had a uti for weeks now 3 different lots of Antibiotics and still got it .It seems to have upset my tummy big time feel bloated and uncomfortable .I am post menopause and finding this really trouble for me at the moment .

• Posted

its very difficult if uti isn't responding

which mine isnt so hopefully i will get a clear sample next week when cunish course no 3!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.