Stuck feeling in middle area of stomach

Posted , 2 users are following.

Feels like a gas or wind stuck in middle area of stomach like a air bubble which way you move you still feel it.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Why don't you do some lightweight exersice and see how ti goes, you should feel better since exercise easiesy up the winds by pushing them outside of you (burping, flatulence)

• Posted

Ok thankyou had this problem since late 90s
    • Posted

I've too got a hiatus hernia and yes I'm taking PPIs as well. Have you been taking them since the 90's, I'm on them since 2011

• Posted

Hi edic

Im not taking lansoprazole anymore due to stomach upset. Doctors told me to take galverscon 10 ml 3times a day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.