Stuck fluid feeling in urethra

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I came off antidepressants slowly, the last day was 18th. I had my period on the 19th and just at the end I started to get a feeling that pee was stuck at the end of my urethra. After 2 weeks of getting no better, I went to the Dr for a urine test and it showed I had a UTI and was given antibiotics. I still had the symptom so I went back but the UTI was gone and still is. Lately I feel the fluid feeling is spreading to the rest of my urethra and in my lower bladder. I feel it in my urethra after I pee and move my legs around. I feel it in my lower bladder when I walk.

I've been getting so anxious and stressed (there's a few stressful events in my life at the moment) that I'm starting to get urine frequency although not much comes out. I'm scared this means I have the beginning of Intersitital cystitis or pundendal neuralgia. Or my withdrawals have messed up my nerves and hormones which is starting to cause this terrifying condition called Persistent genital arousal disorder which apparently can start off with urine problems. My muscles are always tense from anxiety and since all this started I've also had very loose yellow stools, sometimes explosive diareaha and other times just almost liquid and/or flakey floaty diareaha. The doctor just says it's all in my head and won't help me until I'm back on antidepressants (which most probably caused this problem in the first place). Lately my vagina feels weird too but I really can't explain the feeling, it's like there's water in there without the fluid feeling? As if it's being touched constantly? I'm getting alot of clear/whiteish discharge this past week too.

Please help I'm so scared because everything I've looked up is progressive and incurable! sad

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Edit: My urine flow has been weak too and a symptom that started 4 days ago feel alot of sensitivity in the line of my urethra (my clit and above).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.