Stugeron

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies , has any one tried stugeron travel sickness tablets for mild anxiety been reading about it and says it can help, have been fine up till now but had a semer test and a polyp removed two weeks ago all so had to have an internal ulter sound a week ago, rang doctors have not got results yet , just had enough with it all been in peri menopause for 4 years I do take HRT I kown some of you ladies have been in peri longer I don'the know how you do it x

Take care

Paula

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paula

I have not heard of stugeron travel tabs for treating anxiety, do they work?

Have you gotten results from the polyp you had removed? 

I dont think i really even knew i was in perimenopause all those years, probably a good 4 yrs, until i started to educate myself about the whole process.

Now im 53, post menopausal 1 yr, and feeling worse than ever. Im hoping it eases up for me in the near future as this is really a kill joy on our quality of life.

You are hanging in there just like everybody else, keep doin it. Let me know how results go.

x0x0x

• Posted

Hi mauiblue, not had results yet going to ring doctors next week , took stugeron did help me feel a little better I started my period a few days later been ok since .But will take it again if I feel that way again and see if it helps

Hope you start feeling well soon

Take care

Paula

• Posted

Not sure if i will be getting better soon but it sure would be nice.

Hoping the results are negative, dont fret!

take care

xoxo

• Posted

Hi mauiblue, just to say had my results all ok hope you are feeling better .

Take care

Paula

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.