Stugeron? Worth a try or waste of time?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone had success with these tablets? I'm currently taking prescribed ones from the doctor which are having no effect so far. Waiting for 1st app with ent at the end of the month to hopefully start getting some answers. Can u take these along side other ones?

Symptoms among others....

Dizziness ( drunk feeling constantly)

Sickness

Headaches

Ear pain and ringing.

Thanks

Kelly

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have not heard of that. I take meclazine. It’s the generic form of Antivert. Definitely makes it easier to get through the day. After a long busy day, and the antivert wears off I do feel really crappy ):
    • Posted

No I am in the United States. I have only heard of Antivert for this. I’m sure there are other meds too. But my doctor prescribed “antivert”-meclazine.
  • Posted

Hi Kelly, I have experienced the same symptoms since June 2018 all my tests and MRI are fine. ENT says my ears are perect. I had the VNG test passed that as well. I am miserable my pcp says I have anxiety... I dont

I have tested positive for lupus but, also for Lyme. I'm now trying to find a way to get retested. I know a person cannot be Dizzy off Balance everyday for 4 months. If you find your answer please share with me

• Posted

Don't worry I'll be reporting back as soon as I go and get some answers. Not feeling too hopeful though. Today my anxiety has been through the roof with it and I'm struggling. It looks like a lot of people are struggling with anxiety with these problems too. It's awful!

Kelly

• Posted

my anxiety makes my dizziness worse. sometimes I can’t tell if my dizziness is just THAT bad sometimes or if mostly from anxiety. It’s a battle that I would really like to end ! Lolll
    • Posted

That's exactly how I feel. It's a vicious circle I can't get out of. Have u found anything that helps?

• Posted

I do take 25mg CBD capsules which helps my anxiety. Sometimes I have to take more. But it definitely helps my anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.