Stumache bug

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I had what I think was a stumache bug 2 weeks ago which was mostly Diarrhea with feeling sick the Diarrhea lasted 4 days and was very watery. 

Two weeks on I still have no appetite, I wake up feeling sick with awful belly ache and my stools are still soft with a yellow colour to them. 

Wondering what is going on and if anyone can help me with this. I feel drained and tired all the time also. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Very important you go to your doctor. It could be one of many things and the Dr is the one you should go to.
  • Posted

Have you been to your doctor to ask for tests?
    • Posted

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I still feel rubbish no appertite and this morning I brought up yellow bile as soon as I got out of bed. Can’t help but worry and it’s really getting to me now because I have two younge children and feeling like this is exhausting. 
    • Posted

Your doctor will be able to help you. Try not to worry because anxiety will make your symptoms worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.