Stupid Doctors

Posted , 1 user is following.

Ordered a prescription on Tuesday for my tablets knowing I would need them for today. A friend has just been to drop it off and the stupid whoever at the doctors that does the prescriptions has only gone and sent me my ventolin instead.

Now considering 3 weeks ago I got a phone call from them telling me I couldnt have any more ventolin as I was way overdue my asthma check and until Ihad been for one they wouldn'y issue me with anymore sprays - since that phone call I have had 3 sprays!

Now I'm having to wait for a phone call from the emergency doctors who cover ours when they are shut to see if they will give me enough to get over the weekend.

I wouldn't mind if I had made the order over the phone but we aren't allowed to do it that way anymore so I did it online. Now how the hell can anyone misread Zopiclone as Ventolin?!?!

I give up - I really do! Give a monkey a banana and it knows what to do with it - give someone who is supposedly qualified to sort prescriptions and they mess up!

I might go and register with a vet next week!

Rant over!

Melbi

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Poor you Melbi - ridiculous is it not? I mean really, pfff!! Silly fat frying sausages, sizzling in a fat frying pan.No offence to my doctors, but Ill quote my sister and my mum oh yeah and me......\"If I am ever lucky enogh to have a tomb stone, I want written, MY SURGEON WAS STUPIDO\", :lol: (not to sound ungrateful or anything) Ive said it before and |ll say it again, while we are all human, we are not gods!!!!Take care, I hope you get it sorted.
  • Posted

Mmmmmmmmm well at this rate I am going to need valium at a high dose - they still not rang back! Starting to shake and feel anxious now

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm a depressive - get me out of here! :evil:

• Posted

sorted can go get some from walk in centre PHEW!

Just need something now to calm me down again - alcohol? :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll:

• Posted

(lol) Hmmmm, me tooo, started to go low again, was absolutely, heavens above hyper, then , like someone slapped me in the face too many times, started to cry and howl, so opened my wine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.