STUPID NAUSEA REFLUX THING!!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry -- just wanted to yell that and get it off my chest.

2 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Edited

reflux sucks, have you tried ginger for nausea? im going through codeine withdrawal at the same time as peri HATING LIFE x

• Edited

Ugh so sorry you're going through crap. I had horrible morning sickness when I was pregnant with all my kids and ginger didn't do anything for me. Yesterday I gave myself motion sickness while riding a stationary bike. Can you believe it??

• Edited

Oh no.. you're familiar with ice packs I'm sure? I am SUCH a convert now that I've discovered them -- they really are effective at halting a headache and it's been great having to turn less to painkillers.

• Edited

bless you I hear you. I've had it for 3 years

• Edited

Gah so sorry. Do you take anything for it or do you just endure? Yesterday I had to sit down in bed and just breathe till I felt okay again. So annoying.

• Posted

So do I! I'm not sure if it's helping that for me, but I'm sure they're good anyway lol

• Edited

ugh, I hate this symptom so much!

If it's not too bad yet, I have good luck with sucking on peppermint candy... starlight mints, candy canes, that sort of thing.

Warm peppermint tea (sips) helps too... especially if its the gag reflex part of the process that is winding things up. The warm liquid on that reflex area seems to help.

Good luck, I know its the worst. Its like neverending morning sickness.

• Posted

Right?? Hm peppermint tea sounds good, I will look for that, thank you!

• Edited

definitely I have two cups a day and also have fresh Mint too. I grow it in my garden a life saver

• Posted

for nausea ladies buy gravol. It works wonders. you can buy it at Walmart or any drug store.

• Posted

Oh yes, Gravol, I remember that. The day of my rant it was a motion sickness type nausea, brought on by riding a stationary bike. I can't even look at that bike now gah!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.