stupid title - walking along a main road drunk?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm really fed up, if i decide to walk the 4 miles into town along the main road which has no path am I breaking the law, I know I can't drive don't want a taxi want to take the risk of walking, see what happens? I want to get into trouble I want to be bad I want to don;t really know. Coud fall in a ditch get run over who cares cause I don;t.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Stupid like me, got my boots on see you later xx
  • Posted

Hey Tina, what's going on. Talk to me. I don't want you to get hurt. 

Laurie

• Posted

Waiting for a taxi, soaked through getting dark now. Sorry for being a pain. X
    • Posted

You are not a pain. I just want you to be safe. I'm here if you need me.

Laurie

• Posted

Just to let you know I am home, soaked clothes in a heap on the floor, warming up, at least I;ve done some exercise good walk in the rain. Just got the notion to go out as so fed up and accept the consequences. Never mind tomorrow is another day thank you for being there, had a nice afternoon too how stupid is that. 

Thank you again

Tina xx

• Posted

Glad to know you are okay and you had a good afternoon. You are doing better than me. Have a good evening.

Laurie

• Posted

Sorry your not having a good time yourself, I almost felt like a normal person when I woke up this morning first time for don't know how long. Good walk out with a friend and her dog along the beach this afternoon then things go downhill.

have you got any interests or hobbies to help keep you occupied? Friends? family?

• Posted

I have a great husband and adult son and daughter. It's hard to have any interest in anything right now with all these side effects from the Prozac.

my husband and daughter have gone out to a movie tonight. I didn't feel like going and I figure they could use a break from me. I just want to feel normal, happy and healthy again.

Laurie

• Posted

I'm sure you will get there just got to be patient for the medication to do it work. Great you have a supporting family, I'm sure you will get to the point of feeling normal and happy again.

You just look after yourself and don't be too hard on yourself, you will get there.

Tina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.