Success!

Posted , 3 users are following.

GOOD EVENING,

I want to GIVE hope for those starting out on LEXAPRO, I was on CELEXA for 6 months and switched to LEX.

My dr started me on 10 mg. for 4 weeks, then to 20 mg. I had mininium side effects except for increased anxiety for 7 1/2 weeks, morning anxiety was absolutely horrible, however, by evening the anxiety lifted.

8 weeks in my anxiety has started to lift, I FEEL more calm, I'm not constantly goggling and looking for a cure, please give the LEXAPRO TIME TO WORK, I thought I would never feel my normal self again, I'm happy to say I'm getting much relief from anxiety and it feels so wonderful! Don't give up!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Great to hear I am on 10mg week 5 with option to increase to 20mg soon and I feel it is starting to lift from severe panic

• Posted

HI Lori, glad to hear you are feeling better.Keep going it is a slow process,but you will get their.God Bless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.