Successful Chinese treatment on piles in less than a week

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

I just like to share my experience and also as gratitude to the doc that have treated me and also help people who are suffering from piles that there is truly a rather fast and limited pain treatment out there!

Long story short, i always have doubt on tradition chinese medicine (TCM) but since i moved to Singapore for work, i heard many good things about TCM and did some acupuncture treatment for my plantar faciitis and it totally fixed the problem i had for years.

I have piles since high school, it doesn't really bother me, no pain, infrequent blood and i can always "push" it back. However, over the years, they seem to have grown and it was harder to push them back even though i still don't feel pain or blood.

But i am very conscious about having a "flower" lumps growing outside my rear though only my partner get to see them, i am still super conscious and i was concern that it will just keep growing and if i get older, it would be harder to go under knife or endure the living hell recovery stage for 2-3 weeks.

I googled extensively for local and overseas treatment that i can "avoid" sufferings and i came across Tonyo Medical hall in singapore and decided to go for a consultation with my limited mandarin, and brought a local friend with me to help with translation.

He told me that i have about 8 internal and external piles altogether but it is not the worst he has seen or treated and assured me that during the whole procedure i would only feel "ant bite" pain that last less than few seconds, absoIutely no cutting and i wont be under any GA or LA since TCM doctors are not allow to administer that. i was skeptical of coz and told him i will need time to think about it, neither did he pressure me..

I talked to friends that had their piles fixed and they told me about their horrible living hell during their recovery via surgery or ligation. i read many postings here as well that helped me decide too.

So in less than a week after the 1st consultation with Dr. Koh, i decided to go along with the procedure, which was 3 days ago (yay, i am now sitting upright and typing this experience while it is fresh on my mind).

The first day he managed to treat 6 out of my 8 piles and the next day i went back to do another 2 big ones. Reason why he could not do all in one is because of the position of the 2 huge piles are behind the 6 piles so he needs to get to the front piles first, shrink them in order to proceed to the 2 huge ones. i was super nervous but glad it was what he described, ant bite pain for few seconds on each pile.

I came home with little pain and abit of "discomfort" as the piles have started shrinking I guess. He advise me to work from home next few days, don't be too active with my walking so not to irritate the piles as it continue shrinking and will eventually fall off.

He also gave me some cream to apply and also told me to do sitz bath with salt for few days. i personally took some synflex to manage that little pain on the first night.

i went back to him today for examine, and he took out the some piles (i have pics) that have fallen off, just like that. i am still amaze how quick and relatively painless the whole procedure has been.

Not sure if there is similar traditional chinese medicine in the states but do check out if possible.

i totally lucked out with this work posting to singapore.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

what is tmc never heard of. what is done and how does it work ?

• Posted

TCM = traditional chinese medicine.

acunpuncture is one common TCM treatment for others illness.

the TCM doctor i went to see for my piles used his own medicine shrink the piles and caused it to drop off in less than a week with hardly any pain. unfortunately i did a quick google search to see if i can find similar in new york city (where i was from), i don't seem to find any.

the closest i found is in japan.

• Posted

How many treatments did you need? And do you know what medicine he applied? There is a clinic where I live in Canada that uses TCM to treat piles and I was considering trying it but it is a little expensive but may be worth it. The founder of this clinic is from China and has been here for about 10 years.

• Posted

How does he treat internal hemorrhoids ? did he use tools to stick into the anal?

• Posted

How are you doing now? This treatment was successful? I would like to know as I am considering trying it out for an internal hemorrhoid.

• Posted

Hello bro, Ive been suffering from piles for over 15 years, my youthfull life is just a mess. pls how can I access the TCM treatment for piles you talked about. waiting for your quick reply.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.