Sudden and severe attacks

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all I'm new so pls be gentle 😁

I've just found out about labrinthitis because apparently it's what I have after months of tests and frustration. I have severe attacks with hideous migraines. I'll have nothing for a month or 2 and then I'll suddenly wake up one morning with it and it will be continuous for a week (give or take a few days)

Ive found some info online but its fairly basic and I'm looking for info about triggers. Is it allergy based? Is it stress?

I've already lost 1 job as a result of this and I'm now at risk of losing my new job. Any advice is useful, especially for more indepth research

Thanks ??

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I’ve had this for two weeks now to Hun  just made another doc appointment as when I see him last he said he thought it was due to the virus I had had  but it’s awful really impacting on my life  scary and making me anxious 😟 so feel your pain x 

• Posted

Since your symptoms occur with migraine, you may very well have vestibular migraine. Maybe ask your Dr or see neurologist to find out. There are meds to treat migraine, even if it is not typical migraine.
    • Posted

I can't stand I feel off balance, vision has become blurr, I feel my legs jammed and tired and weak stiff neck, eyes and head took much of anxiety when I lye still and breath I feel I have I am floating in air and blood is not flowing in my legs and then my legs suddenly feel normal like someone put life in it and becomes tired

• Posted

It’s horrible isn’t it today had been really bad for me today I’m falling all over the place it’s scaring me my doc said it would last two weeks I’m in three now and it’s worse not better x
  • Posted

Hi

I've had this 4 months now but not constant headaches just all the other horrid symptoms. I'm on betahistine but has not made a difference. The nausea is the worse.

Hope you find some answers. This forum is so helpful. Be good to hear how things progress with you.

• Posted

Hi all.

Thanks for the replys. Im still non the wiser about causes but I'm back in my car and only mild lingering head.

My CT scan came back clear at least.

I'm hoping that I've seen the last of this condition but i doubt it 😒

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.