Sudden Breakout of Bacne

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sorry for the disgusting title, but I need some advice. Im 18yo male and Ive had trouble with acne on my face which I can manage. Ill get some cysts at my eyebrows, whiteheads on my nose and lip, and the ones in between on my cheeks. They come one by one, but in the last day or two my back (which also usually has two or three pimples at a time) sudden has a severe breakout. For the last 5 weeks, Ive had an unhealthy lifestyle (5hr sleep, 20mg adderal, soccer every other night, long work days, dusty work environment), is this my body finally giving in to the stress or is this something else?

Thanks,

Mike

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi this is nasty but it does sound like stress. Everyone has their weaknesses and acne is one of mine. I also have a chronic bad back. I find when I am run down even with a cold or something then both these areas become worse.

Some people get headaches, others cold sores etc. but you are prone to breakouts as that is your thing. Try getting more sleep and resting a bit more and see if this calms down. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.