Sudden chest pain and stent procedure due to 100% artery blocked

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 44 years old with high BP and Diabetes, eat green, no smoke, no drink and do exercise almost 5 days per week but three weeks ago, I had chest pain which I discounted as indigestion and then eventually vomited but I stayed whole and the next day I went to ER and they told that I was having heart attack and put one stent in one of the artery. This whole ordeal was a big surprise given I have been cautious. Now I have accepted the fact and taking as much as precaution. I have taken 3 weeks off from work. I heard that it takes 4-6 weeks to recover, should I take more time off? Overall I feel Ok but feel my chest area is fragile as I feel some pinch here n there...I told to Doctor and he told that its the recovery...

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.