sudden dark spot on head of penis!

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi:

i am vey worry

my GF give me storng(hard) handjob

after 3 or 4 hours i saw(as i think) dark spot on head of penis

its not pain or bother me, just its color is strange!

is its blood under skin?

or is it std?

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

i scare about STD because i slept with sex worker month ago(condom protected sex)
  • Posted

Not sure. Looks to me like just rough skin. But I'm not a doctor. Herpes and hpv generally have raised bumps.
    • Posted

its not bumbs, this spot very smooth(can't detect it by touching) its just has a dark color
  • Posted

Hi William,

Did you ever get the answer to this?

I am having a similar situation and would like to know.

Thank you

• Posted

Hi Chavo, 

Don't know if it's too late but if you haven't already gone to see a Dermatologist i recommend you to go. For future notice if you do see any new spots you should follow the ABC's for Melanoma's and head down to the doctor anyway. I'm also in the same situation and have a doctor's appointment coming soon. 

Thanks.

• Posted

i am in the same situation. could you please elaborate on what the doctors said?

• Posted

I am having a similar situation and would like to know what doctor said to you.

• Posted

the same thing happened to me after someone gripped my penis really hard. after a few hours a small brown spot appeared on the head. im hoping it's just blood that will go away. will update soon.

• Posted

Hi ardo, any new updates with yours? Have a similar situation as well. Cheers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.