sudden electrical charge

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am eating lunch when suddenly i've felt discomfort in my back. it feels like a sudden electrical charge on my muscles...has anyone experienced it before? or should i consult a doctor about that...is it anxiety? just wanna know if it is ok coz it's adding to my anxiety and that's what im avoiding right now...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi , it sounds like what happen to the back of my neck but I'm trying to figure out what a electrical charge feel like , could you give my a couple of other names to call it , anxiety symptoms are the worst to try to explain, you should her some of the things I say in therapy and to my doctor 😂😂 they all look at me like I'm crazy or something 😩
  • Posted

the back of my neck is tensed...feels like muscles are being pulled...the one on my back feels like pain on one point then scattered in its sorrounding area
    • Posted

Yupnthat sounds about right , mine felt more.like the muscles in my next were pulling from both directions so.it felt like they were pulling the muscles in my head and the muscles in my back at the same time , almost like a tug-a-war type thing , I hate it and it hurts along with the other things going on in my body from this anxiety
    • Posted

i hate this too...can't wait for it to disappear and go back to my old self again...anxiety is the worst...feels like everyday a new symptom emerges and its accumulating in my body...most of the time when i woke up, i feel tired already then my whole body is shaking and palipitations will follow
    • Posted

I get that also where my whole body shakes and trembles ugh , hate it .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.