Sudden onset of severe joint pain. Also have chronic diarrhea, headaches, fatigue, stomach pain, etc

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey all 😃

As of the last three days, I have developed severe joint pain and fatigue to where I am always tired and in more pain than I usually am. Everything hurts me. I also have had chronic diarrhea that is generally yellow and painful. I have stomach cramps and pain often. I am always bloated and huge looking even though I am 5'6 and 130 pounds.

I also have chronic itchiness and I get random rashes and hives frequently no matter what lotion I use. I also get headaches and dizziness here and there. I am always in pain and just never feel great =/ I have a follow up appointment with my primary Dr next Wednesday and a GI appointment in January. However, anyone have any insight about what could be wrong? The joint pain is new to me and worrisome to say the least =/ thanks!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hope you can last till your doctor appointment. If I had your symptoms I would go immediately to a hospital emergency room where they have the necessary equipment to give you all the testing necessary and give you treatment. You can then follow up with your doctor who would only arrange for you to take these tests anyhow.

• Posted

Thank you! That may be what I will be doing as my husband is starting to worry about me. Starting to wonder if I am gluten intolerant 😕 my celiacs blood test was normal. As was everything else.

• Posted

Wait for your doctor's appointment on Wednesday and your doctor will be able to run tests to give you answers. You have a lot going on and it could be any number of things.

• Posted

Thank you! My Dr did blood work and everything is normal which is great but, doesn't help me much haha

• Posted

Hi stormylife 16

How old are you?...

• Posted

I am 28 years old 😃 I should add I have had basic blood work that has came back normal and haven't had a gallbladder in a long time.

• Posted

Unfortunately for some people having your gallbladder removed can cause sooo many issues down the road. I'm having so many symptoms as well and I've had lots of tests, blood work, endoscopy and upper and lower abdominal ultra sounds and all comes back normal so I am starting to think it might be due to my gallbladder removal from 7 seven years ago. if you search on youtube or on the web about gallbladder removal issues you'll find tons of information it can be tricky finding it on google because dr's don't want their patients knowing that you do need your gallbladder and if you have it removed you should be taking certain supplements to replace the gallbladder function.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.