Sudden pain

Posted , 10 users are following.

hi all

one week since thr and had no pain at all.  Earlier sudden pain in hip when I walked which then eased and is now just a slight ache which I haven't had before.  Feel apprehensive now, is this pain normal to have?

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ah, THR, the gift that keeps on giving!! Every day a new experience, a pain, a twinge and somewhere as we all get stronger- moments of triumphsmile

Mine is getting on a recumbent bike and peddling for 5 minutes this morning after my basking whale impression in the pool.

Don't try something unless you feel strong enough, remember we have all had major surgery. considering what they've been shifting, twisting , rotating and dislocating I'm constantly amazed at our bodies ability to fight back.

every day in little ways we get stronger, xxx

• Posted

Thr the guft that keeps on giving just luv thisHA

Very cute

Tidsy i had a numb pinkie

Walked mike n half easily

Dud all the exercises went out for lunch

But at first put sox on wrong leg

Ha

Hapoy weekend hipster

I will b 3 weeks tues

Yay

• Posted

Oops crazy phone spelling😃🏆🙋🌞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.