Sudden pain in the stomach

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

Today i went for walking in the early morning and after coming from walking relaxed for a minute and drunk a glass of water on empty stomach, when i started swallowing water  started a sudden pain the stomach and i sat down. and it was gone immedatley. everything normal after that. never had such pain before. Two days back went for general checkup and my usg abdomen scan was normal.

What could be the reason for sudden pain? i drink atleast 3 glasses of water daily and never faced this.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Did you mean to post this in hypertension Forum?

May be you did, but it is highly unlikely that it is related directly to high blood pressure.

Of course, high BP is responsible for many problems some directly and most indirectly

• Posted

Stomach pain happens, sometimes nothing bad, sometimes nothing good. I wouldn't worry about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.